Friday 1 July 2011

My Threesome, of remixes.

I feel lazy so I think I am just going to embed three little remixes I have been taken with recently and you can do the analysis or just listen to them maybe, or not. I don't care, I am taking a hard to get approach with this.


First up Nicolas Jaar brings his funky percussion and laid back techno style to an Ellen Allien track from the brilliant album Dust


Next in line is a slowed down, indie'd up take on The Suburbs by Arcade Fire. It slows it down and chills it out, so that it barely resembles the pulsating anthem we thought we knew.


In third place, which I was always told is nothing to be ashamed of is Miami Horrors reworking of Gorillaz Empire Ants. I enjoy it most at the start of an evening of drinking. You might enjoy it in other scenarios, I wouldn't judge.




Thoughts on a postcard or in the comment box
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment