Tuesday 26 April 2011

I'm from Brooklyn NY, I'm in a band.

Brooklyn which is in New York is a place I really don't know much about. I think Gossip Girl may occasionally sneer at it but that is just a hunch as I haven't really seen much of it. No desire to really. Although there are some nice looking girls in it if memory serves.

This particular part of New York has developed a penchant for producing some fantastic music at the moment. I will be putting a few bands on a little playlist for you. Basically it will be Bear In Heaven, The Fiery Furnaces, The Antlers, MGMT, Grizzly Bear and Vivian Girls.

The National are also based in Brooklyn. So what is it? Well quite frankly I don't know. So instead of making something up I am just going to let you enjoy the playlist!

Playlist (I'd open in a new tab or you'll be whisked away from the page, could be a bonus that though, your call)

No comments:

Post a Comment